PRODUCT LIABILITY ATTORNEY IN ADA COUNTY
If you’ve been injured by a product through no fault of your own, you could have a claim. Contact an Ada County based product liability attorney now to learn more. A product that is defective can not only fail to meet your needs, but it can also injure you significantly, leaving you with expensive medical bills, long-term pain and other hardships. Manufacturers, wholesalers and retailers of products have a responsibility to ensure their products are safe for consumers. When these companies are negligent in the manufacture, sale, advertising and distribution of their products then innocent victims can be seriously harmed or injured as a result.
Who Is Liable For My Injury?
- Manufacturer of the product components
- Assembler of the product
- Warehouse who stores the product
- Retail store who carries the product
- Distributor of the product
- Other parties in the distribution chain
If you or a loved one have been injured, or a loved one has suffered from wrongful death as a result from the use of a defective product, you may be entitled to compensation. What kind of compensation and how much compensation you receive depends on who you hire to represent you during this difficult time. An inexperienced product liability attorney who is unfamiliar with product liability law may mean the difference between you receiving the minimum restitution and the maximum restitution that can be awarded to you. For you to receive compensation for your injuries due to a defective product, your lawyer must prove:
- That you have not altered the product in any way from the condition in which the product was sold
- That the injury or death that occurred happened during regular use of the product
- The product had an “unreasonably dangerous” defect that harmed you or your loved one
Rossman Law Group has a proven track record in the area of product liability and can help guide you through the legal system to ensure you receive the maximum amount of compensation that can be awarded to you for the injuries you or your loved one sustained as a result of using a defective product. Call us to schedule a consultation today with a product liability attorney from Ada County. We can help.