BICYCLE ACCIDENT ATTORNEY TO HANDLE BICYCLE ACCIDENT CASES IN BOISE, IDAHO
If you’ve been injured in a bicycle accident, you could be entitled to receive financial compensation. An Ada County based bicycle accident attorney can help. Bicycle accidents involving motor vehicles are common and can result in serious injuries or even death. The fault usually lies with the driver of the motor vehicle, who may not have been paying attention to his or her surroundings or do not respect the rights of people who ride bicycles. Bicycle accidents can be caused by drivers who:
- Fail to check their blind spot before switching lanes
- Make turns directly in front of a person riding a bicycle
- Sideswipe bicyclists who are riding on the shoulder of the road
- Fail to stop at stop signs
- Drive under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Leave their driveway without paying attention
The truth is, many drivers of motor vehicles are negligent of the laws that govern bicycle riding, and they assume bicycle riders do not have any rights to the road. The law, however, protects bicyclists and they have the same right to the road as motorists do.
How A Bicycle Accident Attorney Located In Ada County Can Help You Move On From Your Accident
If you were hit by a car or otherwise involved in an accident while you were riding or walking your bicycle, you may be entitled to seek compensation. Rossman Law Group is a group of caring and dedicated attorneys with proven experience in representing people injured or killed during a bicycle accident. We can:
- Work with accident reconstruction specialists to prove that the motorist was in the wrong
- Employ medical experts to verify the extent of the injuries you incurred as a result of the accident
- Interview everyone who witnessed the accident
We are committed to thoroughly investigating every aspect of your case and will advocate for you to receive the full and fair compensation you deserve for your suffering or loss. Call an Ada County attorney who specializes in bicycle accident cases at Rossman Law Group today to schedule an appointment for a consultation.